|Diamond Ridge Sunset Justin Falconer photo|
Kevin’s Trail Report – 2/26/2020
“Can’t make chicken soup out of chicken poop”
Things happening this week & Up Coming Events –
- The Warming Hut will be open this Saturday from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- This Saturday, Feb. 29th, PHS Poker Run. Theme – Wizard of Oz.
- This Saturday, Feb. 29th – Annual Steak Feed & Snowmobile Raffle, 4:30 to 7:00 @ the Club House. Raffle at 7:00pm. Pittsburg Ridge Runners Club House
17 Dickson Ln, Pittsburg, NH 03592,
Complete Dinner includes – Steak, Grilled Onions, Baked Potato, Coleslaw, Roll, Beverage & Brownie Sundae Dessert.
Adults $18.00 / Children (10 & under) $10.00
Child’s Hamburger Plate (includes chips, drink & dessert) $8.00
Reservations Appreciated (but not necessary) 603-538-1142
- March 6, 7 and 8th – Open Snowmobile Weekend in NH.
- Friday & Saturday, March 6th & 7th – Go North Snofest.
- Saturday night, March 7th – The Parade of Lights, on Back Lake.