The northern trails received 2 to 3 inches of new snow last Saturday, and left about one inch of snow cover in the Back Lake area which has improved lubrication for riding. Trails are being groomed and reports are that the conditions on the northern trails are great to excellent. Cooler temps are here and we received a couple of inches last night in the Back Lake area and probably more on the northern trails. Snow showers are expected to continue daily this week.
Riders were still having fun with Melvin this past weekend in the Burg. Where will he be next???
- 2/11 – PRR Pot Luck Dinner and Monthly Meeting
- 2/13 – Vintage Race, Lisbon
- 2/13 – Warming Hut. One of our Pisten Bully trail groomers will be on display!
- 2/20 – Warming Hut. Pittsburg’s Fire & Rescue will have their rescue trailer on display. Come by to check it out and help fill the Boot!!
- 2/27 – Annual Steak Feed and Raffle Sled Drawing.
- TBD – 17th Annual North Country Firefighter’s Ride-In & Poker Run.
There are still Raffle Tickets available and they can be purchased at Young’s Store, the Warming Hut on Saturday and at several of the local lodges. You can also get your ticket by calling Bev Lord at the club house Monday through Friday between 8:00 & 10:00 am. Good luck!