**** NOTICE ****
If you wish to receive your voucher IMMEDIATELY, click on the link below to purchase your membership:
While you do not have to join a snowmobile club to register your sled in New Hampshire, there are a couple of reasons why we encourage you to do so.
- You will receive a $30 discount on each snowmobile registered in your name.
- You will be donating directly to the club(s) of your choice as opposed to having the extra $30 for each registration going to the Trails Bureau and being divided amongst all the clubs in the state through the Grant-In-Aid process.
NH Fish & Game REQUIRES you to provide your current NHSA Membership Voucher number when you register your sleds, OR pay the extra $30 per sled registration fee!!!
THERE ARE SEVERAL WAYS TO PURCHASE YOUR MEMBERSHIP:
- ******THE FASTEST WAY TO GET YOUR VOUCHER ****
Go to the NHSA Membership website (www.nhsamembership.com). If you have previously joined using this system, you just enter your log-in information. If you do not have an account, use “Sign in or create an account”. Follow the instructions to complete the form and use your credit card to complete the purchase. You will be able to save or print your membership voucher. NOTE: You may or may not be able to do this when you arrive in Pittsburg as cell and wi-fi service is limited so it is best to do this before you come north.
- Complete the membership information below and ad to your cart. Then use your credit card or Paypal account to purchase your membership. This does not INSTANTLY give you your Voucher. Your membership voucher will be processed within a few days at the office and e-mailed to you.
- To renew your membership by mail, print, complete, and mail the attached renewal form and mail it back to the office with your payment. Please be sure to include your e-mail (if you have one) and phone number. These are required to complete the NHSA membership. If you do not provide one, I have to make one up. Your membership voucher, cards, and decals will be mailed to you.
- Call the office (603-538-1142) with your information and use a credit card to purchase your membership. Your membership voucher, cards, and decals will be mailed to you. You can also request that your voucher be emailed.
**** Registration agents are not required to look up your voucher number so in the interest of saving time and aggravation – please have your voucher with you or saved on your phone to show the agent at the time of registration ****