Winter has arrived in Pittsburg very much like last year in early November. Our temperatures are in the thirties and snow showers are in the forecast.
We received our new groomer on November 6th. Several groomer operators were there when it was delivered. It’s a beautiful thing.
- Trail maps are at the printers.
- Annual Christmas Craft Fair
Corinne Howland reported that the Christmas Craft Fair is coming together nicely.
The local businesses have been very generous and she has received many nice items for a raffle that will be drawn the day of the craft fair.
- Landowner & Volunteer Dinner / December Monthly Meeting
- Saturday, Nov. 30th – Annual Christmas Craft Fair to benefit Camp Sno-Mo
- Friday, Dec. 13th – Annual Landowner/Volunteer Appreciation Dinner, The Northland Timeout Tavern, 6:00 pm.
- Thursday, Jan. 9th – Pot Luck Dinner 6:30 pm & Monthly Meeting, 7:30pm
- Saturday, Jan. 11th – Warming Hut opens, conditions permitting.
We wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.