9/11 – A day we will always remember.
Are thoughts and prayers are with everyone that lost their lives and all the people that lost loved ones that day.
We will never forget.
We hope you had a wonderful summer.
Our foliage season is a few weeks away. There is some early color here and there and we’re starting to feel a little nip in the air.
It won’t be long before the “white stuff” will be falling.
Work Party scheduled –
“We are having a work party this Saturday, September 14th at 8 AM at the club house. We will be painting 3 drags and 3 groomer blades. We will be sending out parties to trim intersections and trailsides. Where possible we will use ATV’s or vehicles.
If you can help please notify me, Curt Shaw at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can plan the work assignments. If you can provide your own tools that would be a great help. Brush trimmers, grass trimmers, pole saws all are needed.”
Speaking of pole saws, the club would like to purchase 1 or 2 pole saws. Donations would be greatly appreciated.
Corinne Howland is hard at work planning the Christmas Craft Fair (11/30/19) and a Bake Sale. The Bake Sale will be on October 12th at Young’s Store to benefit Camp Sno-Mo.
We are looking for bakers to make this bake sale a great success just like last year.
RECENTLY ANNOUNCED –
NH Open Snowmobile Weekend previously Reciprocity Weekend, will be March 6, 7 & 8th which is the same weekend as the GoNorth Snofest .
Here is a list of all the Open Snowmobile Weekends in the Northeast.
- New Hampshire: March 6, 7, 8, 2020
- Vermont: February 7, 8, 9, 2020
- Maine: January 31, February 1, 2, 2020.
- New Brunswick: February 21, 22, 23, 2020
- Quebec: January 18, 19, 2020
- This Thursday, Sept. 12th- Monthly Meeting, 7:30
- Saturday, Sept. 14th – Work Party, 8:00 am, meet at the club house.
- Thursday, October 10th- Monthly Meeting, 7:30
- Saturday, October 12th- Bake Sale at Young’s Store to benefit Camp Sno-Mo.
- Thursday, November 14th – Monthly Meeting, 7:30
- Saturday, Nov. 30th – Annual Christmas Craft Fair to benefit Camp Sno-Mo
We hope to see you all soon.